Newstalk FM 106 featured Cara Mara on Mr George Hook's "Kickstart Your Business" feature.
"What you're doing is bringing the spa to the home." George Hook
As A Good As A Thai Massage
Before George and Gerard discussed the Cara Mara home spa experience, Henry McKean shared his experience of testing the product for Newstalk. Â His prognosisÂ "as good as a Thai massage".
â€” George Hook (@ghook) December 10, 2015
"People have forgotten the brilliant tradition of the Irish seaweed bath" Richard McManus
- "What's the shelf life of the product?"
"We fresh freeze it and it's delivered in an insulated cooler bag. So it will last all year round so long as it's frozen."
- "What are the benefits of a seaweed bath?
"Great for skincare. Getting rid of difficulties from dry skin: ezcema, psoriasis, Â ..." Richard McManus
- How often should we take one?"
"Our ancestors used to take a seaweed bath once a season, every quarter." Richard McManus
- "Where do you get it?"
Donegal's BurtonportÂ is one of the locations where the fresh seaweed is harvested in Summer when the biomass is greatest . Typically the seaweed stays submerged except during high spring tide and when the moon is full.
- "Have we forgotten how fabulous it was to lie back in the bath?"
- "How do we buy it?" Â => Get the home spa experience here.
Gerard Tannam of Island Bridge thoughts on the Cara Mara home spa experience:
- "Indulge once a month"
- "You're getting the same kind of benefits as you would on the West Coast"
- "The website does a great job of giving you an immediate sense of what it's about"
Listen Back To WhatÂ George, Henry andÂ Gerard Had To Say On Newstalk's Right Hook